Aerospace Research & Development
Australian Aerospace Corporation conducts specialist, rapid and commissioned research into all aspects of aerospace capability.
From operational concepts to manufacturing techniques and human-machine-interface, Australian Aerospace Corporation is heavily involved in producing low cost exploratory concepts.
Operating within the TRL framework, every research and development project is managed through staged processes, ensuring traceability and capability enhancements can be documented and assessed.
Some of our more interesting research and development projects have included:
- Personal airborne transport platform.
- Autonomous UAV, capable of EA, EW, EO, object identification and physical destruction.
- Emergency Rescue System for pilots.
- Adaptive integrated clothing for military personnel.
- Anti-gravity propulsion systems.
- Mass distributed electronics-as-a-sensor system.
From random thought to concept development and enhancements, Australian Aerospace Corporation can assist with every element required to enhance your capabilities.
490 Northbourne Ave
Dickson ACT 2602
PO Box 3333
Manuka ACT 2603
1300 140 570